If your PC isn’t running well, Some things problems you think of. Don’t Worry If You are Running Windows 8, 8.1, or 10. Today’s tutorial will help you to “Refresh, Reset, or Re-install” Your PC Without Affecting Your Files.
First of all, you may need to use a Tree Refresh Code to reorder your file system in a proper path. For doing this, you can follow our post about “How To Refresh A PC?” Then follow the steps below-
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right pane/side of windows 8.
2. Click on “Settings.”
3. Click on “Change PC settings” on the setting menu.
4. PC setting window will appear
5. Scroll down and click “General”.
6. You’ll find the “Refresh and Re-install” option in the right pane.
7. If you want your “Files and Settings” not to change, Click the Refresh option
8. If you want “Fresh and Factory Settings”, Click on the second option.
9. After Completing Installation, You Will be Back on Your Desktop.
( Your Windows Installation DVD or CD may require this process. )