Many people are disturbed by the windows XP boot screen’s selection page of two options or waiting 30 seconds.
I’ll show you today how to delete the unwanted second options, and direct go to the boot page.
Disable Windows XP Boot Selection Page
1. For XP users it always disturbing to see boot selection page.
2. To go to the direct windows XP boot page click “Start Button”
3. Click “Control Panel.”
4. Control panel window will appear.
5. Click on “System.”
6. System properties window will open
7. Now click the “Advanced” tab
8. Click the “Settings” option on “Startup and Recovery” menu
9. Startup and Recovery window will appear
10. Under “System startup” option click “Edit”
11. “BOOT.INI” file will open
12. Make sure which one to delete first the “First One Or Second One”
It will affect your boot, so delete it after being sure and save it.
13. Un-check the first option like in the picture below
14. Click “Ok” and restart your computer to take effect.